We Need Advocates this Summer!
CEF Advocates work side by side with individuals struggling with underemployment and unemployment, saving for affordable housing, striving to start their own business, and sustainably working their way out of poverty.
As a CEF Member Advocate:
You’ll have the opportunity to work closely alongside one of our Members (homeless, unemployed, or underemployed individuals), helping to provide financial support and access to resources, as well as to build a supportive environment.
No experience necessary- we will provide training to all new volunteers!
Ready to get involved?
Information sessions will be held at 1pm on may 14th.
Contact email@example.com with any questions!
Member Advocates will:
- Believe In Possibilities
- Resume Building
- Job Search Assistance
- Find Ways to Increase Income and Decrease Expenses
- Housing Search Assistance
- Connections to Community and Government Resources
- Small Business Plan Preparation
- Personal Coach for Economic Independence
- Bond with Each Other! And Strengthen Relationships
- Stand Up for All People
- Explore Pathways to Higher Education
- Fight for Financial Freedom
- Create Positive Community